FARKHAD N. FATKULLIN
|Homepage||CV||Track record||Commercial services||Projects|
Other experience: examples of printed translations, achievements, hobbies, etc.
Examples of printed translations
1. SHY/MEL International course & research materials /from English, Italian, French/
2. Investment project business-plan for Vasilyevsky health-resort /into English/
3. Booklets of NGO"New Century" /into English/
4. Monography"Not the prophesy, but truth" by Rabyt Batulla /into English/
5. Monography"Russia-EC relationships" /into English/
6. Documentation of the Institute for the Culture of Peace (Kazan) by Engel Tagirov /into English/
7. A set of projects for "Audit-Consulting" group /into English/
8. Product passport for"Mineral drinking water "Livadia". /into English/
9. Business-plan of corporate information system development at PEO "Tatenergo" /into English/
10. Tatar Academy of Sciences "Artificial Intelligence" laboratory report on Tatarification of MS Windows /into English/
11. Documents into historical review"Sadri Maksoudi: his heritage and the present" /from French and English/
12. Reports of Dialogue-Investments company /into English/
13. The addresses of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan
DOS, NC, VC, FAR, Lexicon, Qpro, WordPerfect, Win3.xx, Win95/98, WinXP, MS Office, FineReader3-4, PageMaker5.0, IE, Nescape Communicator, Outlook Express, The Bat!, Dreamweaver4, Photoshop5-6, WinZip 7.0, DrWeb, AVP, RealPlayer10, Skype, PenPall, Yandex-dengi, etc. blind typing method, >150 symbols per minute.
1. Ceftificate of participation in 1999 KSFEI student Mathematics week
2. English-Turkish translator certificate from Tatar-Turkish high school
3. TOEFL - 630/677 (April 1997)
4. Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of US Department of State (ex-USIA) of participation in FSA FLEX international high-school exchange program in 1995-1996.
5. Advanced Placement examinations for US colleges in 1996: AP Physics - 5, AP Chemistry - 5.
6. Winner of Republic's Physics competition among 9th graders in 1994-95 school year.
7. Among 10 best students of Tatar-Turkish high school participated in 2 week long program in Turkey in 1994.
2000-present: SHY international - International school of human abilities development
2002, October-December: web-design course of IATP "Project Harmony", Inc. (USA) in the national library of the Republic of Tatarstan
1999-2003: Various help to the researcher who came accros scientific principles of defining the meaning of the sounds of speech
Selet Tatar youth movement camps - 1995, 1996 & 1998
1993-1995: Secondary level school of business"BINILEKT" in the structure of supplementary education system of Republic Tatarstan
SAMBO wrestling club - 5 years
Wood carving club - 2 years
3 years of School of Music
Cross-contry & mountain skiing, soccer, swimming, ping-pong & tennis
Familiar with Arabic alphabet, history of religions & norms of Islam
Some of my favoriteand
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org mobile/Kazan: +79274158066
Skype, ICQ, Yahoo!Messenger, GoogleTalk: frhdkazan